Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Drugstore update

I am chaperoning a field trip to an amusement park tomorrow, so I stopped by Walgreens today to pick up my Banana Boat/Hawaiian Tropic sunscreen. While I was looking for the SPF 800, I saw a sign that makes the great BOGO deal even better: Buy two BB/HT products, you can get a FREE 6oz Walgreens Aloe Vera Gel! So now the deal looks like this:
 $9.99  Buy 2 Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic sun care (BOGO)
 $0.00  Get free Aloe Vera gel (reg. $2.99)
-$2.00  Use 2 $1/1 BB or HT coupons from the 5/22 SmartSource (exp. 6/26) or HT printable (requires signup)
 $7.99  Out of pocket for 2 sunscreen plus aloe gel
Love it!!!

Also today I went to CVS to spend some ExtraBucks that were expiring. Now, the bad news is that I could not find any Cortaid anywhere - I didn't even see where they would have been if they were out of stock. But the good news is that I got a $6 Revlon Colorstay store coupon from the kiosk! And a quick google shows that this may be printing for many of you, as well. If you do get it, you can use it to get free or nearly free Revlon:
$10.00  Any Revlon cosmetics, including a ColorStay product
-$2.00  Use $2/1 coupon from the 5/8 SmartSource (exp. 6/12)
-$6.00  Use $6/1 CVS store coupon
 $2.00  Out of pocket
-$3.00  ExtraBucks (when you spend $10)
 $1.00 MONEYMAKER!
Now of course you probably won't hit $10 exactly so it might not be a moneymaker for you. On the other hand, if you buy 2 products to hit the $10, then you can use 2 $2/1 coupons, so the deal could be even better! It looks like ColorStay starts at about $7.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment